Here’s What You’ll Achieve in Intuitive IBS
Identify the Right Diet
Discover how and why the latest fad diets do more harm than good and learn to determine the ideal diet for your unique microbiome
Disarm Your IBS Triggers
Learn about the gut-brain connection, what IBS really is, what causes it, and what you can do to identify problems that are triggering your IBS
Optimize Your Microbiome
Identify a personalized approach toward stress management and diet to help minimize or even eliminate digestive problems
Fed Up With the Belly Pain and Irregular Bowel Movements?
Cramping. Abdominal pain. Bloating. Gas. Diarrhea and discomfort.
The symptoms of IBS are nothing short of miserable!
It’s one of the most common conditions in the world, with up to 15% of Americans suffering from it (that’s 50 million people in the US alone).
And yet, IBS is notoriously hard to diagnose and treat. For most people with this condition, it feels like you don’t have a choice—you just have to “learn to live with it.”
Well, here’s good news: you don’t have to live with IBS any more! With the personalized approach you’ll learn in Intuitive IBS, you’ll be able to identify and remove the foods and behaviors triggering your IBS once and for all.
Learn the surprising ways in which your brain interacts with your digestive system, and how to normalize the way the brain and the gut talk to each other.
Learn how to treat your IBS symptoms yourself once IBS is confirmed. You are in charge of your healing, and you will know exactly what to do.
Learn from the World’s Foremost Expert on IBS
Emeran Mayer may be the world’s foremost authority on IBS and brain-gut microbiome interactions. Some accomplishments of his illustrious career include:
- World-renowned gastroenterologist and neuroscientist with 35+ years’ experience in the study of how the digestive and nervous systems interact in health and disease
- UCLA professor and Founding Director of the UCLA Brain Gut Microbiome Center
- Author of #1 bestseller The Mind-Gut Connection and the new The Gut-Immune Connection
- Published over 400 peer-reviewed scientific articles
- Wrote over 100 chapters and scientific reviews and co-edited 3 books
- Received numerous awards, including the Distinguished Mentor Award from the American Gastroenterological Association, the Ismar Boas medal from the German Society for Gastroenterology and Metabolic Disease, and the 2016 David McLean award from the American Psychosomatic Society
Throughout his life, Emeran has maintained a Buddhist philosophy of balance, connection, and compassion—qualities that shine through in this online training program.
Instant Access for $57
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to Conquer IBS and Heal Your Gut?
Instant Access for $57